Gas Processing Group
Our Business Model Offers Significant Advantages & Benefits – Both Economically and Environmental
- Lower cost of gas when processed at or near the wells.
- No cost for pipeline gas transportation (the typical 30% price increase due to pipeline transportation is eliminated).
- Lower cost of installation and operation (Co-Location).
- Production plants dispersed and close to the user market.
- Ease of transportation and site storage. Especially when pipelines are not available.
- Offers significant environmental and economical benefits to the oil companies.
- Increased production level at the client company.
- E&E offers additional benefits and sources of revenue on each site.
- E&E is able to comfortably offer EBITA (earnings before the deductions of interest, tax and amortization expenses) well above 30% in the most conservative projections for each of its operations.
- E&E is well received by the regulatory agencies due to its contributions.
- E&E has set up for further regulatory lobbying including Sacramento.